View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 09:05 AM   #258
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
"I suppose he can't be reasoned with. Does that whole undying thing mean he shrugs off bullets and strangulation or he just comes back after being killed? Gotta learn that trick one of these days."

"His body is powered by power and will, rather than breath and blood. Poking a hole in it or cutting off its breath will not stop him. He does need the body in order to move, so dismemberment will slow him down. He will heal within a day or so."

Quote:
"So is there a time delay, or will the Emperor be flipping out as I move the stones around? Are they about the same size as the stones here?"
The Emperor will not be able to feel the stones move until he is rendered dormant. If he is watching you, he will send his full wrath against you."

Quote:
"One other thing, is there anything else in these caves worth looking into?"
"I was intentionally hidden in a place of no consequence. Other features of this cave are lacking in interest by design"

Quote:
OOC: I half thought that this might have been something you adjusted the scenario for
Nope! lets see what other flavor skills come up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Vassarious heads for the sun to try and make themselves hard to track until they are high enough to be out of firearm range, and then moves several miles out of the city to get their bearings and figure out the route to the caves.

Vassarious flies through the sky, and the man in black shades his eyes. Vassarious makes it out of gunshot. From this high in the air, he can appreciate the enormous Megalopolis, home to over 100 million people. Leaving the entire city will require quite a trek.

Will Vassarious be landing and transforming to pull out their electronics? What form would they take in that case? What sort of area will they land in? Are they willing to fly 30 miles just to get out of the city?

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote