View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 08:50 AM   #1611
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Guys, let me know where Daymar should direct his efforts and he will do so. Generally speaking I think converting un-converted people is the priority, but we're in a pretty good position at the moment so either of the above options are fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
🤔 the idea was going to motive and get the remaining officers to coordinate further actions.
Daymar and Zybo head up to the manuever drive to take over the rest of motive. How many men will they take with them?

Quote:
How long would this walk be?
Can the doors be easily unlocked without breaking them?
Unlocking the doors is as easy as flipping a lever.

The length of the walk... You've got walk about 200 feet strait, and about double that counting all the winding, on each of about 14 decks... that's about a mile, not including ladders. Of course, the area also goes through about a third of the living quarters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Can I tell if the man was injured at all?
Yes, he's badly hit. You're not sure if he's dead or just critically injured.

Quote:
I yell at the crew still inside the quarters. "Surrender! Or end up like your friend!"
There is a huge commotion, and people start running everywhere... mostly trying to get out.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote