View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 02:24 PM   #1583
TGLS

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
All of them, transport is the least trained section and is unarmed and unaware.
Well, I'll have the guards run a head count. I hear some of the transport section is undisciplined and wanders off when they should be sleeping :). Also have Thibi separated out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Zybo and I are on our way to deck 18, Zybo is expecting the bomb’s detonation to happen anytime soon (I already diffused it with my team). I have a plan, I think we could lead the "non-compliant" people to "Zybo's place" (a location at deck 18, which we could designate now); he must be capable of keeping our enemies under control, then we could kill them all in a single move."
"I don't know if we can keep Zybo under control; keeping Zybo under control is predicated on him believing that you're still loyal. I don't know what Zybo will do when he figures out you're not on his side."

Quote:
"Is there a large room that can contain as much people as to deal with most of the threats?"
"Deck 19 seems ideal. There are many hydrogen block compartments there we can stuff all the resisting crew into."

Quote:
"I think we should simulate the bombs detonation with smaller detonations, this will help us confuse people like Zybo, and trick them into believing the ship is safe.
"Well, you know anything about explosives? I'm pretty sure if I tried that, it'd either be too powerful or too weak. What kind of damage would a few explosions accomplish?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Daymar says "I think we should minimize killing them, the more I'm able to convert, the more functional the ship will be. Bleeding off oxygen to disable them would give us the chance to do that."
"Well, I was thinking we could gather up everyone who isn't running around the ship onto deck 19 then just evacuate all the air from the upper decks, after we get all the easy to find people."
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote