View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 07:15 AM   #188
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Well, how about I find out what she's interested in and try to connect with her that way? Research, observation, Savoir Faire?
Savoir Faire or Diplomacy is probably the most polite, but observation or fast talk would work as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Day hasn't used Luck since post 120, so I'll give this a shot, using Holdout if that's okay (since my skill level is 1 better).

He will target the nearest non-Pothi motive section spacer with Suggest, and then try to use Holdout to conceal the pill without swallowing it.

3d6 <= 12
1 + 3 + 1 = 5 ... success by 7! That's pretty good, the odds of Luck improving on that are slim, so I'll let it stand.
And the onlookers roll a 12 vs. their effective skill of 14. Daymar eludes their attempt to make him swallow!

The officers post a list of "debriefings" where each spacer will be interrogated about their whereabouts at the time of the fire and generally checked for suspicious behavior. Daymar will be debriefed sunday afternoon (tomorrow),a and Hua monday morning (two days from now)

The rest of saturday work shift is spent working hard. Daymar and Pothi work hard on the damaged plasma emmiter, cleaning it out, analyzing if parts need to be replaced or just cleaned in chemical baths, and acting accordingly. (its been properly sealed earlier)

Hua and Botha are in one of the food storage rooms most the day with a few dozen other transportation techs, trying to see how much of the food can be salvaged, and cleaning it off. The work is dull, and with all the ash everywhere, and leaves them filthy afterwards.

Chuvi Teezor, the roommate with the pills, will be working in the same room separating ashes and food.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote