View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 10:11 AM   #185
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I thought it would have been holdout. Anyway, with those penalties I'll just write off the (maybe) four hours.
holdout could be used as well, I suppose. though for you it doesn't matter because you are planning on eating lunch, and your lunch (as opposed to Daymar's) is contaminated. The good news is that dinner will be cooked out of the food stores again.

Quote:
Hm... Could I try befriending her and use observation to find where she's keeping her medicine?
Yes. Though you don't want her medicine per se, you want the ingredients. She keeps the medicine in her locker, and you know where that is. Somewhere else is a big bag of powder that can be used to make pills, and what you need is that. You don't know if that is also in her locker, or if its in morale with the medical personnel. Or even stowed in some weird corner of the Nightfall.

How would you propose to go about befriending her? Its still probably a good way to figure out the location of the stuff.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote