View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 10:35 AM   #46
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: Nightmare Fuel: Snakes, Bugs (well, arthropods mostly), and Evil Plants for the D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armin View Post
I was almost one of those people asking how to increase, because my first try was 'edit pledge' but that didn't bring up the add-ons like I thought it would. Then I remembered that I'd seen your buttons, so scrolled down to find and use one of those.

The increase to my pledge was just listed as "additional support", so I agree, something that works and looks more like a shopping cart would be great. And since that's what Backerkit is already known for, why isn't it already like that in this crowdfunding stage?
I have my own lengthy gripe about where they're targeting their initial go-to-market product, which I won't bore you with. But I feel they are aiming squarely at where Kickstarter used to be to start, and then will build from there.

I would not have approached it this way, but that's what they're doing. I mostly was hoping that the back-end would be cleaner (and indeed, there are some subtle but valuable bits, like the navigation links and the add-on plus-up buttons), and that if KS's flirtations with blockchain resulted in disaster and an undesirable customer/creator experience, I wasn't playing catchup, but was prepared in advance.
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote