View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 09:12 AM   #42
Varyon

Default Re: Nightmare Fuel: Snakes, Bugs (well, arthropods mostly), and Evil Plants for the D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasCole View Post
Note that this project is being run on Backerkit Crowdfunding, not Kickstarter. I was invited to try out their Crowdfunding Beta, and I was hoping to find a better and more integrated platform than Kickstarter, since I always finish up on Backerkit anyway.

Some of the things I have been able to do - like lower my funding goal after launch - is a side-effect of the Beta nature of the project. It's also a bit of a communications experiment.

But please don't wait to be notified about the last 48-hours on Kickstarter...because you'll never see it. It's not there.
Good to keep in mind. For clarity, when I said "... so hopefully that will happen here as well," what I meant was "... so hopefully that will happen on this platform as well." Imprecise language, ahoy! I did initially think Backerkit was part of Kickstarter (having only ever pledged to Gaming Ballistics products), and was confused when my Kickstarter login didn't work, but I've realized my mistake since then.