View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #8
Metaphysica

Default Re: Mass Combat Spreadsheet

Hey, I was about to run my first mass combat battle, and I thought there would probably be a pretty great spreadsheet out there for the mass combat sheets, and, viola, Grey Fox provides!

Two questions, what dark magick did you use to hide the sheets with the element information? I'd love to add my own weird elements, and make minor changes on the official ones from the books. Looking at the sheet you've used a VLOOKUP to search through a sheet called "TLX-X Elements." I cannot for the life of me unhide that sheet. Excel insists there's nothing hidden. Anyway we can get a version of the sheet with that exposed, or can you walk me through unhiding it?

Second, I'm not following how you're calculating TS as a result of Support Elements (with TS in parentheses in the book). The spreadsheet seems to counting Support classes as only contributing to their special class TS. If I understand the book correctly they should add their full TS to their special class, and 10% of their TS to the Total TS. For example, the AEW is TS (5000), it should add 500 to the total TS and 5000 to the Air Support TS. I double checked the examples in the back and they seem to be done this way.

Is that an error or am I missing something?

Thanks for the work on this, it's great!

Keith
Metaphysica is offline   Reply With Quote