View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 07:51 AM   #1625
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Meanwhile Pacifica's unit starts unlocking the doors.

She begins with the doors that do not require crossing the "hot section". She asks the crewmen in her team who is most likely to lead a defense or an attack in that section.
"The mess NCOs, I'd guess. There are no officers there, but a determined sergeant could make a mess for us."

Quote:
She checks for Traps (12+1) 10 (employed luck), to make sure it is safe to proceed. If the work just requires a single person, she sends a single person; the rest of the party will make watch (weapons ready) to prevent potential assaults during the process.
Pacifica spots a pair of hydrogen cell doors that are just slightly ajar... a likely ambush spot.

Quote:
OOC: How much time would this take? How far are the nearest comms?
Its a half hour to open everything... going around the quarters doesn't change those numbers too much. The nearest comms are 8 decks strait up on deck 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I call out, "Let's mop this place up!"

Let's arrest these people.
Its done simply, with most the force keeping control of hallways and rooms while the men are captured one by one. Where will Hua put the prisoners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
"Ask to speak to the Sergeant privately, to more fully brief him on the situation. Introduce him to me, I'll shake his hand. And then I think he'll come on board with what we're doing."
OCC: handshakes are not protocol here. for the exact reason of preventing physical contact. Militaries generally salute anyways. The basic idea works though.

Jivithi: "That'll work for him. What will we do about the rest of them?"

Jivithi:"Sargent! report to Myself and Zybo."
The Sargent comes over: "Yes Sir."

Jivithi: "Private (speaking to daymar), could you repeat that intell? If the ship is laid out like this..."
Jivithi starts pointing to places on the wall, referencing and invisible map.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote