View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 10:07 AM   #1576
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Since Zybo seems uneasy about not reaching deck 18 ASAP, Pacifica invites him to reconsider the situation, using her acting (15) 13 and Fast-Talk (13) 13 skills. Since he blindly believes in her, she is confident it will work.

Sir, rushing towards the safest location might sound like the best idea, but I must stress the fact that the group you just faced is likely going to make their stand against you, especially after what you did to Tutuna. We are not sure whether or not the destabilized crewmen have already recovered their sanity, but it should not take long. I do agree with the idea that we must keep moving, but we must gather allies as we advance because we cannot take for granted that the enemy numbers will stay the same, especially if they must act quickly to seize control over the ship.

Before starting my search for you, I managed to coordinate with another team to ensure deck 18’s safety. If we go to the command center, we could check whether control over the command center has been restored, gather more allies, and contact deck 18; it would be like picking 3 stones for a pooka-thwap. I will go first, and if this takes long get to deck 18 without me.

Getting to the command center should not take long. Pacifica plans to get there first and explain her teammates the situation with Zybo, this includes Daymar and the guys at the command center. Then she will fetch Zybo and go to deck 18 (or to any location required, depending on the situation, after coordinating with Daymar.