View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 09:19 AM   #283
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Vassarious thinks this could be useful to them as well, as the high priest in question may have information that could be helpful in the process of restoring the temple's proper patterns... So will take the gig in exchange for an appropriate identity and the travel papers to bring Halcyone to the capital. Vassarious will need a location to pick up the listening devices and the address of the domicile.
The contact provides a drop-spot to get the listening devices, as well as the address. Its at the top of a large skyscraper on the edge of the business district closest to the temple district. Its about four miles from the temple district, so quite a ways from where you are now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I suppose I was unclear, on the inside of the gate. I'd like to hear him coming; surely the gate isn't too quiet.
Halcyone hears the gate creak and then break, and Kunnifax enters. She can see the beam of his flashlight in the dark, and hears him give a small exclamation when he shines on on the temple.

He is behind the flashlight, of course, so she can't see him 100%, but she can tell where he is, and that he has a sword in the hand without the flashlight.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote