View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 11:58 AM   #459
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
"Right now, it looks like we'll be putting you in the Panogos system for minors without Guardians."
Back into the system I go... Hopefully less suffering this time around.

Quote:
"I can do that. Lets get you fed. The folks from Panogos should take care of that after we get you in."

Julian hopes, but he mostly just ends up sitting around in a waiting room. The advocate gives him a "JDID, which seems to be some sort of weak temporary ID, and tells Julian to go get some food from the cafeteria.
I get something to eat... Hopefully hospital food has lost it's bad reputation in the 35th century.

Quote:
"I'll see if that changes our data any."

After three hours, the advocate says that they can't find any records on him, his parents, Port Royale, Rattan, or even good matches to his DNA.
The first two are unsurprising. The second two are more unnerving; maybe the names changed over the years, or perhaps the island sank due to global warming? "So how about records on the Caribbean or Britain?"

On the DNA, I say, "Well it's not as if you have DNA samples on everyone."

Quote:
The advocate says to spend another few hours at the hospital, and then an agent from Panogos will come pick him up.
Well is there anything to do in the waiting room? If not, I'll start wandering around. There must be something interesting around the hospital.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote