View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 08:29 PM   #31
chimchim

Default Re: [ooc] the great black hills gold rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
Ok Ill adjsut what I ahve to put his tools of his trade (prospecting and trapping) in his 80% column (which will be a pick and shovel) and then get back the saddle bags . Is it cool to through in a Saddle horse even if he doesn't ahve all the money fo rit?
You most certainly can have one. Remember the value of your pc's 80% "fixed" assets is what you could reasonably get if you liquidated your entire assets. Under those circumstances you would never get full price anyway so your property could in fact be worth quite a bit more.

One thing i missed on first inspection of your pc your disadvantages are going to be a problem for you. You have selected a very dangerous combination of impulsiveness overconfidence and bad temper. These combined will lower your life expectancy quite a bit.

As a gm I expect disadvantages to be disavatageous and played by the player. I do not expect to see to many requests to roll for self controll unless it really is of utmost importance your pc controll their urges. This guy is going to fly off the handle at relatively minor provocation and will rarely back down.