View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 12:58 PM   #625
X the Unknown

Default Re: [RPM] Post your rituals here

Thanks all for your responses. Once again we see the varied ways that RPM can be interpreted/used, which is why I keep asking questions. Thankfully I've gotten a lot of great advice here.

I just remembered that I had copied CRR's and PK's expanded response from this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momothefiddler View Post
Altered Traits
Into my RPM Cheat Sheet (that's now 24 pages long) and had forgotten it. I think I'm going with CRR's version of the ritual as this is a fairly magic rich fantasy setting, but not quite DF, and the other ritual was just too costly. I am allowing the special enhancements for a price.

Shrink
Spell Effects: Greater Transform Body
Inherent Modifiers: None
Greater Effects: 1 (x3)

This ritual cause any living thing weighing 300 lbs. or less, within 2 yards, to shrink 13 Size Modifiers (SM). A normal human would shrink down to a ½”. It takes 13 seconds for this to occur, and when the ritual is over, it takes 13 seconds to return to its original size. See Shrinking (B p. 85) for additional effects. The cost modifiers for any of the Special Enhancements to Shrinking must be applied to the full ritual cost.

Typical Casting: Greater Transform Body [8]+ Subject Weight: 300 lbs. [3] + Duration: 1 hour [3]
Cost: 42 energy (14x3)

Last edited by X the Unknown; 01-19-2021 at 05:50 PM.
X the Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote