View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
Isdariel2

Default [Powers] Shapeshifting Others

Greetings,

recently I tried to create the following power (or a very similiar one at least) and it looks like I'm going to need your help.

*The owner of the created power can change the form of himself or any other person he touches. This is not only a pure vision-change, but a whole physical change. The mental abilities of the target remain the same though.
*Opposed people can make a roll to resist.
*The new form must be choosen by the owner of the power when using the power and can't be switched by anyone afterwards.
*The duration can end sooner if the owner of the power wishes. The target cannot end the duration himself.
*The new form should allow only animals, other restrictions (such as Alternate Form's in-build point limit) are ok aswell.
*Bonus points if hitpoints don't change with the new form.

After some tinkering the best I could do was:

Affliction 1, Advantage +60% (Alternate Form, Always On -40%, 6pts), Melee ("C", can't parry) -35% [x]
Modular Abilities ([fitting version which allows for instant&cheap relocation of points, but only a limited list] 1 slot, with [x] points), +50% physical, Traitlimited ("Affliction with Alternate Form, see above") -50%, Focus-Limited ("Only animal forms") -15%

And after that I got a headache from trying to fulfill the "owner can end duration" requirement. :)

Last edited by Isdariel2; 09-08-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Isdariel2 is offline   Reply With Quote