View Single Post
Old 04-23-2023, 09:54 AM   #133
Cammagno

Default Re: New List of all promo cards

1) Cult Membership Card (Cthulhu) with the Promo back is listed only as <no URL>, but I've it with the <cthulhu.worldofmunchkin.com> url.

2) Whim of the Elder Gods (Cthulhu) with the Promo back is listed only as <no URL>, but I've it with the <cthulhudice.sjgames.com> url.

I don't know if these are new entries or a correction of the listed ones, because I've not the [n] versions of them

3-4) Grouching Tiger and Mook: Hidden Muskrat (Fu) are listed only as <unique url>, but I've them as <munchkin.sjgames.com>
I don't know if these are new entries or a correction of the listed ones, because I've not the [u] versions of them (by the way, what these url are supposed to be?)

5) Vending Machine: “Chromedome” is instead “Chrome Dome (Star Munchkin)”

6) "Candy Heart Dice [P][g,u]"should be instead "Candy Heart Dice [P][g+u]"

7) "Hobbled Goblin [D][g] (no "Goblin" subtext or "kovilac" sign)"
I'm not sure if it's included (because this "or" is not so clear to me), but anyway: there is also a Hobbled Goblin [D][g] without "Goblin" subtext, but with the sign (in a higher position)

8) BoomBox Palm Tree [T][j] is a Door.

9) BoomBox Spike Leads the Charge [T][j] is "Spyke..."

10) "Ewenicorn [D][j]" I also have Ewenicorn [D][g]

11) "Boa Constructor [D][u]" I have a Boa Constructor [D][j]
Don't know if this is a new entry or a correction of the listed one, because I've not the [u] versions of it (by the way, what this url is supposed to be?)

12) "Battering Ram [T][ww]" I have a Battering Ram [T][j]
Don't know if this is a new entry or a correction of the listed one, because I've not the [ww] versions of it

13) "Brick-Built [D][u]" I have a Brick-Built [D][j]
Don't know if this is a new entry or a correction of the listed one, because I've not the [u] versions of it (by the way, what this url is supposed to be?)

ADDED:

14) "Rollback [D][w,n]" The picture on muchkin.game is of Rollback [D][ww]

Last edited by Cammagno; 04-29-2023 at 10:12 AM.
Cammagno is offline   Reply With Quote