View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 11:46 AM   #1
fwcain
Evil Game Master For Hire

Default kudos to SJ Games

My recent dealings with certain Large Mega-Corporations makes me appreciate Steve Jackson Games even more!

I've been having to jump through hoops galore, to get a replacement for a defective game piece, for a recent reprint of a classic game, that was bought up by a large mega-corporation, which in turn was itself bought up by an even larger mega-corporation. (In the interest of fairness and avoiding the appearance of name-calling, I'm not naming this game or the mega-corps.)

It's been a full week of back-and-forth email messages, and they have just now mailed out the replacement piece.

Compare this to my past dealings with SJ Games. Any defects (missing pieces, etc.)? Just call it in, speak to a live human being (!!), and get a replacement mailed out that day (!!).

This is just one of the (many!) reasons I consider Steve Jackson Games to be the gold standard of the gaming industry.

I just thought I'd take this opportunity to let the staff at SJ Games know how much I appreciate them and their consistent professionalism and hard work.

Franklin
fwcain is offline   Reply With Quote