View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 06:51 AM   #846
DaltonS

Default Re: GURPS Spaceships Design Spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericbsmith View Post
Version 2.0 Release Candidate 18
-More bug fixes, most notably the HTML output bugs
-The Aux Craft sheet will now set craft Lwt when you select SM if a value isn't already set; the Load will be limited to values between 0 and the Lwt.
Just loaded it up. Weird. Before I imported my saved ships, I clicked the "Design Table" button while on the "Optional Rules" sheet and ended up on the "Unofficial Ships" sheet. Went to the "Design Table" via tabs, added a saved ships sheet, imported mine from the old file, clicked the "Design Table" button and ... ta-da ... actually ended up on the "Design Table". So that's one bug fixed. I think. :( Nope, it's back.

Quick question about Collapsible Fuel Tanks:
Quote:
Fuel must be pumped into the ships normal Fuel Tanks before it may be used.
Can it be pumped into a normal Fuel Tank while it's being used?

Dalton “whose cargo lighter will work better that way” Spence

EDIT: Thanks for the recharging rules for "Energy Banks". But you lost the label for that optional rule section. ;) Also, how do we apply power profiles to the different modes (charging, discharging, neutral)? BTW, reading from the "Jump Drive" rules (SS1 p.41) a 1 FTL jump requires 1PPh (Super Stardrives charge their internal capacitors twice as fast). An pre-charged external fast discharging Energy Bank could remove the charging time from this. This could be applied to other Stardrive types too; 1 PPh/FTL to enter/leave hyperspace or initiate warp drive.

Last edited by DaltonS; 03-01-2017 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Added P.S. regarding Energy Banks
DaltonS is offline   Reply With Quote