View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 10:43 AM   #116
BLloyd607502

Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

A very dramatic moment from the same RP as the plant thing.
My characters greatest fear is that he will become his father who he hates and infact killed at the age of 8 out of pure hate, he hates him beacues he was a wife beater and killed his mother. He also has a prefference for taking pisoners alive and has never attacked anyone unless they attack him first.
The other Character (Harold) is my characters brother. We're arguing at the time over he is a traitor of not.

Me: Your a traitor and if we were young again then I would beat you for this.
Har: What ? You'll beat me, your becoming dear ol' Da...
*My character punches his character, WS: 30 with a circiumstantial bonus of +50. Rolls a 1 on a D100.*
GM: John punches Harold in the face breaking several teeth, for the next half a hour he smashs harolds face against the edge of the metal table in the most brutal display of violence you have ever seen. Doing the equivalent of 30 damage when Harold has 12 HP. Non-lethal fortunately*
Me:Never...ever...Compare me to him. EVER AGAIN...
GM:* Points at Harold* Pwned...

---

A NPC called Dylan was basically the ressurected form of one of the evils characters we have ever fought. We had just beaten him in a batte on Christmas Eve. He ambushes my character when the others have all gone to bed. He was a powerful psychic able to travel between universes.

John: (Sitting in a armchair sipping whiskey and looking at a bolt gun in his hand) Hello Dylan.
D: ... (Suprised, sits opposites him in a chair)you were expecting me?
J: No. I was expecting someone, but they'll never turn up so I knew it was you.
D: I've decided to give you a reward for defeating me. What do you want?
*Long pause*
J: (Sips whiskey) You can travel between dimensions, yes?
D: Yes. I can also bring things back, your brother has already told me to bring something back for him...I can't bring people back from the dead if thats what you mean? I can't go forward, and I can't go back.
J: No. I wasn't going to ask you for that. I should have thought of it but no. Are there any universes where I became the one I hate? Don't pretend you don't know who I'm talking about.
D: Yes. There's still a chance that you could. There are still three more times this world will split before you are free of the fear.
J: Do I really have the potential to be evil within me? What Kind of person am I there?
D: Yes. Think evil, chauvenistic slave driver. You have the potential to be the evilist person in the history of the world. For example In one you have already succeded in your attempts to take over the world, your research into advanced cloning has resulted in women becoming obsolite,then there comes your wonderful Idea of the "perfect society". In that universe you start the worlds largest and most terrible genocide. You murder almost every women on earth, in thirty years time, after years of enslaving the survivors you will be assasinated by the last women on earth.
J: ...Who was it?
D: Alice (Another PC. A genetic experiment he made to try and create a daughter.)
J: Good. I'm Glad she survived.
D: She will betray you, you know. It is inevitable, in every universe no matter what you do, she will betray you.
J: Good. That means that if I fail to stop myself then I will be stopped. And even if I don't then it means those of me who do will be.
D: So what else do you want?
J: *Thinks for a while* You can bring things here?
D: Yes. You can have anything, the keys to fort Knox, I can kill someone, I could bring you the cloning machine your alternate self used. Anything.
J: *smiles* Bring me bodies, lots of bodies, human, animal, monster, from every world there is...and plants too, rare and interesting plants from all over the multiverse.
D: *Smiles* Now there are only two times it has left to spilt. Just bodies and plants, Okay.
J: Good Bye Dylan.
D: Until next year Aar(Name of my old character)...John.

Last edited by BLloyd607502; 12-19-2007 at 12:53 PM.
BLloyd607502 is offline   Reply With Quote