View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 06:29 PM   #1
pmpappas

Default Fantastic promos and why it's hard to find them.

The list of Munchkin promo cards and bookmarks for sale at W23 has not been updated in some time and many are out of stock.

Please consider adding newer promo cards, bookmarks, and other promotional items for individual purchase at W23 and in bundles like W23 Boosters, Hidden Treasures, and Bookmark Collection. SJG's continued production of promos and the robust secondary market, with often inflated prices, seem to indicate an ongoing demand.

While I have never been disappointed by the quantity of mixed old and new promos in a W23 order, there is a constant and understandable call to support your FLGS, which in my experience across the country rarely have any promos or interest in obtaining them. Certain conventions can be a source of promos, but that is not a viable option for most people.

For now, it appears we can either order from W23 and obtain some of the newer promos, or support our FLGS and forgo the promos altogether. I'm hoping for a third alternative, but that is as are all things, to be decided by the Secret Masters.

I'm ready to live in a pineapple and play Munchkin under the sea!
pmpappas is offline   Reply With Quote