View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 06:28 PM   #1592
Not another shrubbery

Default Re: [Supers] GURPS Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe, Reboot Edition

Overlooked this one from last month:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
LEO
Wealth (Filthy Rich) [30].
Cool! I always liked the promise of the Zodiac gang more than their actual appearances :) Nice looking writeup, if a bit point-heavy. You show his Wealth level as Filthy Rich, but the price (and the starting wealth you show for him) looks like it should be Very Wealthy?
Quote:
DOCTOR DRAKKEN
Quote:
TAI SHING PEK KWAR
Quote:
As it is, though, I did manage to get one character statted up. (And I've decided KP will face off against a few Marvel villains as well as her own, just to tie her closer to the rest of the Reboot Marvel Universe she's now in.)

Also, any suggestions for KP villains to "reboot" would be appreciated. I have Drakken done, with Shego, Aviarius, Monkey Fist, the Señor Seniors, and Motor Ed in the queue, but I'm uncertain about a few others.
A bit outré compared to your other entries, but I won't complain! Shego should have been first, but DD is an OK choice. You should get the Bebes also.

I note that in line with this direction, you should be visiting Phineas and Ferb for the purpose of rolling them in as well, as they actually have a stronger case to fit in to the MU (due to the Mission Marvel episode) 😁
Not another shrubbery is offline   Reply With Quote