View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 07:36 AM   #1582
Not another shrubbery

Default Re: [Supers] GURPS Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe, Reboot Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
A brief divergence into Herc's side of the Marvel Universe:

HEBE
Hah! Cool :) I see she has been around since 1970, but I must have missed those early appearances.
Quote:
wouldn't shut up about Herc's heroics. The two have been happily married for millennia and have two sons, Alexiares and Anicetus, who
Line got cut off here.
Quote:
In addition to her Olympian attributes, Hebe has the power to grant people rejuvenated youth for a short duration.
Advantages: Affliction (Age Control) 1 (HT+0; Advantage (Unaging with Age Control), +180; Based on IQ (Own Roll), +20%; Cancellation, +10%; Extended Duration (Permanent), +300%; Malediction (Long-Distance), +200%) [81]
Seems like a bit of disconnect between the text description of her ability and the write-up. Is the "for a short duration" part supposed to be there?
If I were writing up the youth-granting ability, I'd be tempted to just go with an AF Affliction (since age is a 0-point feature), but putting in conditionals (like negating debilitations that resulted from age) would make it messy. Is the +300% Permanent necessary? I'd think that the +150 version would do.
Not another shrubbery is offline   Reply With Quote