Thread: Racial issues.
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
Philldevil

Default Racial issues.

Hello, fellow gamers. I haven't posted in a while, and yet again I come with another question.

I am working on some racial tampletes for a game world I've been working on, and I found two issues.

There is a race of orcs called Orko. When a pure-blood Orko walks into sunshine, it will become stone. I know there is a disnadvantage for this (idk the name for it in english) that costs -20 points. However. This disadvantage implies that when the sun is gone, the character comes back to normal, but an Orko can only go back to normal if the statue is intact by the time when other orkos from the same tribe as him perform a ritual to make him normal again.

So, I got this disadvantage and put the limitation that indicates that it cannot be turned off, totalizing -28.

Do you guys know of a better way to do it?

On the other hand I got elves. Depending on the elf's ethnicity it can live from hundreds to thousands of years, however. Light elves only age a month before it's natural death, and dark elves only a year before it's natural death. How am I supposed to do that in the matter of rules?