View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 10:21 AM   #1076
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Pacifica was directly addressed about the issue; since this is Zybo, she is obliged to provide a compliant answer. Advising in favor of the worst result could play against her: “You got this advisor and she’s telling you to take a senseless approach? Definitively a Dread-Stormer”.

Taking a look at her second proposal, now Zybo will likely check the guns instead of the Dread-Stormers and put all the good ones together. Pacifica will learn about this, and then she will direct her team-mates to the right place.
Zybo takes the suggestion of taking inventory of the weapons and says he'll promote it at the officer's mess when they talk about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
(OOC: With the re-rolled Stealth, the first two sets are probably good. One Mental Surgery roll is borderline for each of the 3rd and 4th sets).
only the first three sets apply... you're running into the same folks again and again. You have 26 security compromised, 28 if you count the two that are locked up. There should be 30 on this shift... you're missing two pairs from this shift (and have a pair from a different shift). If you want more security compromised, you'll need to hunt in a different place and time.

You think all of the mind control worked.

Quote:
I'll go to meet with Daymar after checking if there are any messages.
You find a message:

"Control,
We believe that moving against the officers is possible and appropriate. We are available to assist. Obtain an invitation.

Pooka-Pooka
"

It is now third shift, 150 hours after the dropout, 42 hours until the promised jail break. Pacifica and Daymar are supposed to be sleeping, Hua is on Duty.

Hua hears someone estimate that they need maybe four more days to get the drive done at this rate.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!

Last edited by ericthered; 12-02-2021 at 10:30 AM.
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote