View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 07:04 AM   #78
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I heard you were looking for more players. I came up with a few concepts. I figured I should throw them at you before sitting down and putting something together in case they don't fit.

-> Body swapper; probably could use their ability to get into a block with little redundancy/higher security. Possibly could be used to sow confusion, adapt to changing circumstances, etc.

-> Ergokinetic; more focus on zapping things with lightning and invisibility than computer hacking. Probably build on top of a sneak type.

-> A really physical tank of a character, and then boost it even further by taking a bunch of psychometabolism abilities on top of that (i.e. self-healing, the damage control ability from Psionic Powers).

We're glad to have you!

quickly giving feedback so you can move along.

My preferences would be the Erokinetic > Tank > Body swapper. You already have a telepathy power set, and you didn't give a description of how you want to spend the 250 action hero points. Either a sneak or a tank would be useful to the team. You are covert, at least at first, which is why I made the sneak a preference over the tank.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote