View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 12:17 PM   #13
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Jane Doe)

"No. Dangerous People, not dangerous soil. Not everyone is as fortunate as us. You do know about the planet earth*?"

"I have no clue how you got in. I was hoping you could tell us, but you say you have no idea how you got here. We'll have to do some more work on that. Zach here is going to run some tests on your blood and hopefully we'll have more answers. "

"Like a bean plant, a conifer, or a fern. Any plant more complex than pond scum. Really, you haven't heard of any of this? Harax is famous..."

Olive suddenly notices the room is very very stuffy. After about 2 seconds, its suddenly no longer stuffy.

The man in red raises his hands and slaps them down on the screen very hard. "Oww!" He cradles his hands. The others in the room look away from olive.

"Ostav!" Dr. Kuse rushes over.

Ostav waves her away "Its just another spasm. Still no idea what's causing those. Ouch! that one hurt!"

The man in olive (Zach) asks "Any new ideas why some folks are effected more than others?"

Ostav: "The computer is still mining for that. Its quite annoying though."

*Yes, she should and does. Lots of details about earth. And Geology, for that matter. She does know what a beanstalk is.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote