View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 05:54 AM   #162
Icelander

Default Glock 30 Accuracy in GURPS

The Glock 30, Glock 30 SF and Glock 30S are not in High-Tech, at least as far as I can recall (I'm away from my books).

In any case, the size, length and, crucially, sight radius, is closer to the Glock 19 and Glock 22 than the Acc 1, Bulk -1 subcompact Glock models like Glock 26 and Glock 27. In fact, the difference in sight radius is about 1/10th of an inch, while the subcompact versions have a sight radius almost half an inch shorter.

Does the Glock 30 (the models vary in thickness and grip size, but all have the same sight radius) have Acc 2 or Acc 1?

Incidental aside, how does the nefarious Charles Ewert and Jacques Pêcheur, his French mercenary hireling, who tried to murder Gaston Glock not have Wikipedia pages or some convenient way to research their background in an attempt to link them to occult power groups? I can't even find a reliable news report in English where it is specified what the original nationality of 'Panama Charly', a.k.a. Charles Ewert, is. Just that he was 'based in Luxembourg', used Panama based lawyers and contacts extensively for the purposes of hiding money in offshore tax havens and that he apparently knew a French mercenary and hit man who was old enough to have fought all around the world in the heyday of post-colonial mercenary wars. That sort of thing happens in movies, and roleplaying games, but very rarely in reality.

Last edited by Icelander; 01-17-2019 at 06:10 AM.
Icelander is offline   Reply With Quote