View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 08:11 PM   #4
AlexanderHowl

Default Re: New Martial Arts Techniques

I have two realistic techniques of my own that I will post:

Ten Thousand Spiders' Kick (Hard)
Default: Karate-11.
Prerequisite: Karate; cannot exceed Karate Skill.

The Ten Thousand Spiders' Kick is a double jump kick that drops its practitioners into an advanced defensive position after a successful attack that facilitates the Dodge Defense. It deals thrust damage, plus damage bonuses, if the target fails to defend against the attack. After its practitioners use the Ten Thousand Spiders' Kick, they receive a +2 Dodge until their next attack. It is designed as a kick (-2 to skill) that allows the benefit of a Unusual Training: Dual-Weapon Attack, may only attack the same target (-1 to skill) and grants the benefit of Dual-Weapon Attack: Kick (-4 to skill) and a +2 Dodge until the practitioner's next attack (-4 to skill).

Ten Thousand Spiders' Punch (Hard)
Default: Karate-9.
Prerequisite: Karate; cannot exceed Karate Skill.

The Ten Thousand Spiders' Punch is a double punch that raises its practitioners into an advanced defensive position after a successful attack that facilitates the Parry Defense. It deals thrust-1 damage, plus damage bonuses, if the target fails to defend against the attack. After its practitioners use the Ten Thousand Spiders' Punch, they receive a +2 Parry until their next attack. It is designed as a punch (+0 to skill) that allows the benefit of a Unusual Training: Dual-Weapon Attack, may only attack the same target (-1 to skill), and grants the benefit of Dual-Weapon Attack: Punch (-4 to skill) and a +2 Parry until the practitioner's next attack (-4 to skill).
AlexanderHowl is offline   Reply With Quote