View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 09:51 AM   #1512
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Well hopefully they aren't keeping anyone with a gun in reserve.
Hopefully... though it crosses Hua's mind that there SHOULD be an officer with a gun somewhere in here...

Quote:
Well that's great! Hua doesn't need to make a dodge roll! :)
I'm just trying to clobber all of your characters at the same time! I think you'd rather have Hua roll dodge than Julian though...

Hua dodges.

Quote:
Now I fire one of the guys holding a tool (Vitals, two yards or less, 3 shots, bulk?).

I rerolled, if you want to use the previous that's fine
lets use the first roll. No bulk.

The man is shot, but both he and his comrade continue swinging... without effect.

Quote:
I guess the guards are in no position to help yet?
An invisible ally is blocking the door... would you like them to open fire or try to push through?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
I'm guessing Daymar's Engineering (Starship) - 13 is unlikely to cut it in this situation, so he's going to try to identify a reactor engineer among the prisoners, asking "Who here can help deal with the reactor problem?"
The insignia on half the uniforms indicate that about every other prisoner is qualified... but they all look at each other to see if anyone will say something rather than stepping forward.... its only about eight on this level, the rest are being held in other places.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote