View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 10:18 AM   #1256
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Well I suppose I should deal with the fire next. Are the sprinklers doing their work? Would going back to life support and evacuating the air from the compartments where there's a fire work well enough?
Life support doesn't control air evacuation from compartments. That's done manually. It will work though, as will the sprinklers.... security rolls a 5 on their spacer rolls! the fire is quickly brought under control, and air vented from the relevant compartments.

Quote:
We shot the invisible Dreadstormer, but unfortunately Second Mate X did not survive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Daymar suggests the following response, "Someone the second mate identified as a dreadstormer approached the command centre, the second mate scared him off, but was shot while doing so. The situation seems under control now, but security will need to try to track down the dreadstormer."
Nice thinking!

Make any complementary rolls to improve the lie you can think of: your own military savoire-faire, leadership, fast-talk, and psychology are all good candidates.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote