View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 12:45 AM   #360
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Jipo launches into a story of a fishing expedition he went on a few years ago (...)
OOC:
Having heard his tale, Pacifica recalls whether or not she's read about the Black Kraken:
Literature for Pacifica:
3d6 <= 13
1 + 5 + 3 = 9 ... success

As Nejora is cursing, Pacifica pokes her with her elbow and says:

IC:
Nejora, is that a metaphor? Fairies can be dreadful too. Some of crawl over your body silently, at the darkest hours, to steal your teeth.

OOC:

Acting for Pacifica:
3d6 <= 15
4 + 3 + 3 = 10 ... success

As Pacifica says this, she rides her own arm with her two fingers mimicking walking motion... until her fingers/hand "jumps" to her own jaw ending with a pulling something from my mouth motion.

She speaks in a scary/lugubrious voice.

IC: (to Nejora) Do you have creatures like these at your homeland? Also, what other creatures like this one exist at your homeland, Jipo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Can you think of an appropriate task, based on the things I've listed her as doing already?
Yes, I would like to request access to all of the shifts (plans, schedules, names) in the ship, to deliver an improved "master shift". I am doing this couple of days after I'm told the officers are pleased with my "circular economy" plan, I tell the officer I have also noticed the requests from other officers to improve the shifts, and that he can assess the quality of my job from my work on Zibo's hydrogen calculation requests, and from the help I provide to my colleagues.

I am including the management roll for the "master shift" task.

Administration for Pacifica (luck 2 of 2):
3d6 <= 14
1 + 2 + 1 = 4 ... success