View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 06:02 AM   #257
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Deck 19 for a start.
From what he can glean from the workings of the hyperdrive, The Nightfall is on a wide flank, hoping to come in at a weird angle. They're pushing the limits of the ship because it needs to go significantly farther than the rest of the fleet.

Daymar does his best to pry out of one of the navigation NCO's the timeline for their mission. The NCO is convinced he's only worried about the timeline of his bet, and gives him just a few hints about the time line. They're taking a long route: it will probably be 4 weeks from launch before they arrive in jakorbi space. Daymar is able to confirm this information with his hyperdrive obersvations. They're 11 days into the mission, so that leaves 17 days left... though he probably has a few days after they first arrive around the Jakorbi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
They've got my MO down... I'll risk it without the sign.

Finally.

Grab the filler (not all, unless there's only one unit of it) and try to find narcotics (or other compromising thing)

Hide that the filler was stolen (not the narcotics or other compromising thing)

Holdout both of these and get back to where I'm supposed to be:

Success by 6, now to slip past Botha:

By 6
Now I'll come out of the bathroom and act like I'm feeling much better:
Hua gets in and looks around for the filler. She finds it, and a few of those coveted narcatics, and grabs both. Her uniform isn't great for smuggling things, but medicine is small, and she is able to get some of both.

Will she hide these things somewhere besides under her clothing for when she comes out from the washroom?

Botha makes a low joke about how long Hua was in the bathroom.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote