View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 10:42 AM   #909
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

They walk through the portal into the library, hauling their gear. The portal behind them goes translucent, then fades. Larentio, the nephew who sent you off, starts putting the metal book back together. The Library seems a bit more active than normal... especially around a specific section. People you've only seen in the garden before are loitering around. Most are armed. Some are tense. Only a few are perusing the books and art.

Larentio brings you just outside the library into a small alcove with windows overlooking the garden. There a youngish woman with snow white hair arranged into giant electric spikes meets you with a tall device that sparks with energy. Halcyone is instructed to stand next to it, is strapped in. A jar of some strange paste is fastened to her arm. Then the machine is turned on. Violent energy flowing through her.... but it seems to do the trick. She has her arm back, feels better than ever. Ready for anything. Like she has more energy than before.

The woman with the white spikey hair cautions her that she will have extra energy, but that her judgment may be impaired for the next 60 minutes or so... (+ 2 FP, +1 move, -3 to all disadvantage CR)

Then its off to get their gear. They'll need to get in to the submarine from the surface of the ocean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
"Right, let's get on that vibrocutlass then."
Does that setting have vibro? please post stats for the weapon somewhere in OOC, like the character sheet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Vassarious will do a bit of research if it's available to find an appropriate avatar for an imperial protector...
You mean a face? or a creature from the local myths? I'm not sure what you're looking for here.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote