View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 03:08 PM   #859
TGLS

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
"We can let them sweat a bit... do you have enough of those lovely bugs to follow the leaders if they split up?"
"Of course. We have so many bugs I can monitor the entire area around the granary too."

Quote:
"If this Knight was their only way of freeing the Melder, the danger is contained as long as he is."
"They got another knight on their side. And they could probably bust through the ice with scrapers or melt it off with fire. Probably not ideal, but still possible."
Quote:
"If they don't continue to wait, they may feel their plan is in jeopardy and we can follow them to the melder when they go to check."
"I suppose we could just take them out at our leisure. We know who all the players are, so it's just a matter of waiting until they head off to the melder."

Quote:
"If they do continue to wait long enough for us to finish with this one, we can use the intel we glean from this 'traitor-to-his-cause' to make a more convincing deception. Shall I assist you in interrogating him, or would you prefer I stay out of your way?"
"Well, I'm not one to decline help. You want to shapeshift into something that might terrify him? It's good for an interrogation to have a theme.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote