View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 12:07 AM   #3
Plane

Default Re: Warping while stunned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline_Entity View Post
This isn't an actual answer to your question, but it did remind me of the Teleport Trigger perk in the "Infinite Teleportation" article in Pyramid #3/20 Infinite Worlds which allows you set to automatic triggers for Autoteleport (e.g. in this case "if I'm stunned, teleport me to my secret hideout").
Took a look at that, seems related to P89's Anchored -50% except needing "a full day of meditation" (I never know if that's 24 hours or an 8 hour work day) instead of merely 1 minute to reassign where it is.

The baseline for this must be Reliable+10 (+50%) which is worth 50 character points for Warp, so even as a Limited Enhancement the smallest that should get is +10% (5 character points) but the crazy amount of prep time involved and limiting your options for when you use it both sound like good "Below the Minimum" requirements.

"Requires Immediate Preparaiton" being applied to the time it takes to reassign your place isn't something I can figure out, nor applying "Takes Extra Time" to JUST that reassignment time but not the actual followup use of the warp ability.
Plane is offline   Reply With Quote