View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 01:32 AM   #7
kirbwarrior

Default Re: Warp Limitation: Minimum Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
On the other hand, having a minimum warp distance means the "combat teleport dodge" (whatever its RAW name is) is not available to you. I'd say that's worth -5% on its own...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I don't think the inability to buy an enhancement should be worth anything, particularly since buying off a limitation later could make it available again.
Isn't combat teleporting done at -10 without the enhancement? And is there a way to increase the distance of teledodging? It would be interesting if you could still teledodge with a minimum distance penalty, out that far.

I think -5% for each level on the table (so -5% you can't teleport within 10yds) might be fair, except a penalty to any advantage might already be -5% per, and this is sort of worse. I'd say -10% because you can't teleport as a dodge for the first level, and -5% after. -10% might be too much. Or if you really wanted, go like -7% or -7.5%.
kirbwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote