View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 09:20 PM   #106
Dalillama

Default Re: [IC] In Nomine -- The Redemption of Eli

Quote:
Originally Posted by rknop View Post
Euodias takes the water bottle from Rudy, thanks her, takes a swig, and hands the water bottle back.

"Honestly, I don't remember the party all that well any more," she says. "In my memory, it's swamped by the next whirlwind week of talking to Eli and eventually being Redeemed. I'd been hiding out for several weeks beforehand; I'd had a close brush with nearly being caught by some Gamesters, and had been afraid to show myself. But I got very lonely, and also... well, I guess I just felt the need to reach out and connect. So I, er, managed to finagle an invitation to this party from somebody I happened to meet when I finally went out. This was in a town in Pennsylvania somewhere, not too terribly far from Philly. I'm sorry I can 't tell you anything more that might help."
"Any small bit of information would help. If there's anything that I've learned in my recent work it's that amazing things can be accomplished by putting together enough tiny bits of data." Baz gives her an encouraging smile, and pulls out his palm top to take notes. "Can you recall what sort of neighborhood it was in? Run down or fancy? Was it a big town, or just a wide spot in the road? Things like that would help. Also, if you could recall the names of anyone involved, the host, the person you got the invite from, or even the name that Eli was using at the time, we might be able to do something with it. I hate to press you like this, but any little bit can help."
Dalillama is online now   Reply With Quote