View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 07:23 AM   #22
Icelander

Default Re: So, how great is Kromm anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorg
I'm perfectly on-topic. You asked "How great is Kromm", and I replied "Not half as great as Hackard". This is a legal comparison by the rules of this forum, and perfectly true on top of it.
Without some benchmark to ascertain the greatness of Andrew Hackard, the comparison is meaningless. It's like saying: "It's hotter than X" without defining X. It's not even a comparison, it's just a irrelevant statement with no further information value.

If you want your comparison to be valid, we need a benchmark for Andrew Hackard's greatness. I propose that you immediately open a thread by which means we shall accomplish that task. Otherwise I shall consider it incumbent upon me to act in such a way as to ensure that this necessary function is executed.

Quote:
I demand that you abstain from putting forth unreasonable demands, otherwise I will report you to one of the discussed individuals. I will also cause a tribe of rabid gorillas to have congress with you, if you know what I mean.
Hah! Gorillas travel in packs, not tribes* and they very rarely infected by the virus.**

*Disputed, certainly.
**They can succumb to it easily enough, they are just not often in a position to be infected.

Quote:
Also, this fawning and debasing oneself is pointless, anyway. I have tried to get custom-user-titled "Lowly Lickspittle" already, and any amount of shameless flattery and toadying didn't work. So you can stop your efforts.
Foolish mortal!

My plan is not a mere desire to advance myself, but meant to improve the lot of the whole human race.

If Sean Punch feels more appreciated, he will enjoy a better working environment. That might lead to more productivity and thus, the human race might receive the coveted 4e books such as Martial Arts and High-Tech faster.

And I heard once that Dr. Kromm could edit the entire Encyclopędia Britannica in forty minutes flat and still have time to shag the typist and smoke a Cuban afterwards.

Last edited by Icelander; 01-03-2007 at 05:05 AM.
Icelander is offline   Reply With Quote