View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 12:00 PM   #393
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Julian sleeps, dreaming of Reslin and Togar camping around a fire, scowling at each other in silence.
I guess they lost their Vasic? Or maybe they figure the centipede doesn't like fire?

Quote:
Brog is there in the morning.

"We need a better place to hide your stuff."
"Your place?", I suggest
Quote:
"Especially if you have a vasic stone. I'll help you register your stone with the Kapatas."
"Register? What does that mean? Will I have to pay a fine if I don't register it?"
Quote:
The Kapatas is scowling at Julian and teaching him a new word that he thinks translates to "reliability"
This feels pretty familiar despite not understanding about half of what he saying. I always end up screwing up and ruining good things. Anything I say will probably sound like excuses, so maybe I could try explaining after the shift.
Quote:
when two soldiers come into the mine looking for Julian: "We need his eyes."

To Julian: "The Shuzu thinks we caught Tarbreth. We need you to confirm it, and possibly to help break him. You'll be rewarded for your time."
I say to the Kapatas, "I'm very sorry, it looks like I won't have [reliability] again today."

Surely the Kapatas isn't the kind of guy to argue with soldiers. Once we get underway, I'll ask about the soldiers who were following me around yesterday.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote