View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 11:31 AM   #373
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
After he reached the hole. The way you phrased it I thought that is when you tried to loose them. Also, you told them where you lived.
I may have phrased it badly, but the idea was basically, "Julian tries to lose them in the market, which means that if that works:
A) They give up.
B) They decide to try the hole I told Lorek about. (Which means that Lorek told them about the hole, and they (probably) aren't going off the reservation).

It looks like B is the more plausible result at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
One of them is standing guard by the tunnel entrance, but Julian catches them at an inattentive moment and slips out.

They look around for him for quite some time, and then finally one of them tells something to another guard who is coming down the tunnel. They're still there when the shift's change, and all of Julian's friends come down the tunnel. They are scanning the crowd there for someone, probably him. After everyone has passed and the rush is over, they head back up the tunnel towards Lorek's headquarters.
When I realize they're going back to headquarters, I briefly consider catching up with them. Then I worry that Lorek may have figured out why Tarbreth and co wanted to haul me off. Almost as worthwhile as a town... And they were lying. I turn around and head back to the hole. They can find me easily if they want to.

I suppose Ump, Brog, and Rails might be around when I get back. If they have questions about where I was, I'll give them the same story I gave Lorek. I'll also tell them I gave the information to Lorek.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote