Thread: GURPS Zombies
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 03:40 AM   #49
jacobmuller

Default Re: GURPS Zombies

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-dog View Post
I bought and have skimmed GURPS Zombies and I like the style of how it was written. It gives explanation as to how zombies function with some history, myth, books and film. It seems to delve into the zombie genre and gives advice on how to use them in a game. That is what I wish the the DF series had more of, things like here is the concept of how a spell functions, or different ideas of what elves are from Tolkien to myths and so on. More of an exploration of what Dungeon fantasy is and where the various concepts and ideas came from because afterall DF is just a bunch of cool stuff thrown together so it would be useful to know where the ideas came from and also variations from different myths or authors or even video games.

Back to GURPS Zombies I feel it is a good book so far and I like it.
Hmm, GURPS Clade books... I think I like that idea. Saw something recently showing comparative heights for human, elf and dwarf - short elves? I always picture them as more like Spock, kindof H+ but way^/-1 far post apoc fantasy...
But who could write such a book?
jacobmuller is offline   Reply With Quote