View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 11:26 PM   #24
Alden Loveshade

Default Re: How much for royal blood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher R. Rice View Post
Well, Standard Magic alchemy, the stuff from Thaumatology, and RPM. That's pretty much it. What are the effects of royal blood exactly?
I'm seriously blanking here. What's RPM?

As for the effects, frankly it's never come up in this campaign, and was unexpected when it did. In a previous campaign, we essentially figured things as the rarer and more harder to get the blood, the more valuable. I don't have the details at hand, but I remember three drops of dragon heart's blood (blood that came directly from the heart) was a vital ingredient in an expensive elixir.

In the current campaign, we're partially making things up as we go along (it's a half-serious, half tongue-in-cheek campaign). I thought I'd just throw it out here and see what people came up with, and frankly am surprised and pleased at the fascinating results it's gotten so far!
Alden Loveshade is offline   Reply With Quote