View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 10:15 AM   #295
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Don't I get a +5 for two hands (B371)? Anyway:

Well he's stuck anyway. Assuming he doesn't have an extra maneuver up his sleeve, I'll proceed.
Yes, you get +5.

Quote:
Let's try that takedown again:
He is forced down by your superior strength and speed, and is now prone.

Quote:
And I'll also try grabbing at his arm:
Note: you only have -1 to aim because this is a grab and penalties are halved. You also might want to consider using deceptive attack here. he feverishly defends, and his arm is still free.

The knife of course misses.

Kunnifax pummles Halcyone's body, trying to strike something vulnerable. Despite being at -4 to attack, he hits. That's potentially five damage. (its 2d-1, not 2d+1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Vasarious will slip through the door and through the building in air form and will try to navigate the vents into the apartment and evaluate the security system before taking a solid form.

Vassarious makes it into the suite at the top. Extensive security keeps people out from the outside, and the entrance areas have cameras and mics watching them. V isn't sure what they are hooked up to, but at least one area is "clean" lacking them. It's obviously a room for talking in. V isn't sure yet what the cameras are hooked up to... a personal recording system, or a remotely monitored one.

Go ahead and describe how Vassarious overcomes the cameras and places their own bugs. You've already made the roll for overcoming the security system.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote