View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 10:14 AM   #23
Drifter

Default Re: Is JTAS still going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf90 View Post
As a subscriber that has over a year's worth of credit in JTAS, I couldn't agree with either of these concepts more. Three thumbs up here! That being said, give me 30 days to copy what I wish off the archives. That was one of the best features of JTAS to begin with!

D.
Since SJ Games doesn't own the license to distribute Traveller works anymore I don't think that is going to work.

Supposedly Far Future Enterprises and SJ Games are working on a deal on how FFE can distribute the G:Traveller line and JTAS. So you'll will, if all goes well, have the option to buy it from FFE.

I too asked for a refund or whatever. Per SJ Games they are "working on a solution to that right now and we will let all those affected know soon". I'm not chomping at the bit for the credit, I feel I got what I wanted from JTAS, made my one copy of every article I wanted to keep, and got my monies worth. I did pay for nearly a year more of JTAS and would like to use that money on other SJGames products, but its not like I'm out here freezing in the snow with only a Munchkin expansion to save me.
Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote