View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 09:25 AM   #1264
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Daymar will again suggest a response, "We have sufficient security here for the moment. Commander Chaputhor has been gravely injured, it would be best to send a medical team here for him."

Off the radio line, he will let the sergeant know a medical time will be coming by and should be admitted. If the conversation on the radio seems to be over, he intends to start converting the surviving command centre crew.
Motive has a big stack of security and some armed volenteers, but no medical. Remember that they're trying to stop further sabotage of the hyperdrive core. The motive officer is satisfied by the responses, at least for now.

Lets see, that's how many folks? just about one section's worth, so 60 people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Well I'm in the area. Let's take out auxillary control in case someone else thinks to switch over to their command. I'll leave three pair of guards up here, 1 for life support, 2 for the prisoners. Then I'll take the rest and head on to 17I.
six security down, leaving 12 with you.

Quote:
I'll reconnoiter before security storms the area.

Well, looks like I overlooked something important...
Hua bumbs directly into one of the navigation crew coming around a corner. DX roll to keep her feet. They're still up. What does she do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
OOC: I guess the team is already pointing at the crew in the floor, right? (As in "FREEZE, HANDS UP!"). Where's Pacifica? Can I "snipe" the man next to the comm?

Correct, weapons are trained on the room.

Pacifica is on the floor, about 4 yards from the officers, with a laser riffle.

She can shoot the navigation officer, yes, but things are going down quickly here, so if you want an aim bonus, she will be giving him a turn to notice you or do something.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote