View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 10:08 PM   #8
the_matrix_walker

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
"Go meet him at Pang Zhen's shop. She has a prophesy for you, and He has a job for you"
Vassarious' great wings stretch out and flex as he rises from the nook in the stone they were settled within.

"Good morrow child." The great creature greets the visitor in a voice that's half-spoken and half-purred. "I'm most pleased to hear it... I'm ready for a new horizon. Thank you for conveying the message."

The dragon reaches up for the sky, and climbs in with a great thrust of leathered wings.

As the creature nears the shop, Vassarious begins to reduce in size and the great leathery wings become feathered, and their body contorts to human dimensions, as Vassarious takes on the form of a fallen angel they once knew, but strengthening and enlarging her vestigial wings to maintain their flight.

Quote:
Pang Zhen gives Vassarious a slight nod as he enters "Greeting Dragon. Welcome to my shop".
"Nǚ shì Pang Zhen!" The golden-haired angel greets the merchant warmly with a small bow. "So good to see you. It has been too long since we shared a pot of tea."

Quote:
Corco smiles "So very glad to see you. So very glad. My flower, could you tell him the prophecy?"

The emperor is the foundation of the world
Yet the emperor's foundation is cracked
Find the emperor, and you will find naught but the crack
Find the first crack, and you will find the the true emperor
For the emperor is a servant, but who serves the emperor?

Corco: "so you see, we must do something! This is the Maximus skerry! wonderful place! Usually no worries! But now? They are fighting each other, and the emperor does nothing. You must help. You will help? It is part of our little agreement."
"Of course, my friend. We will get to the bottom of this. Can you arrange a meeting with the high priests? Has there been any contact with the senate?"

Quote:
"I have a helper for you. Same deal as you. She is studying the skerry right now. Shall we go meet her?"
"How wonderful. Please! Do lead on." Vassarious turns to their host "Nǚ shì Pang Zhen, thank you. I shall tell you all the details upon my return."

Spoiler:  
the_matrix_walker is online now   Reply With Quote