View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 09:04 AM   #1506
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I suppose being a relatively poor shot means that I'm a bit more blase about not having a good gun.

I'll call out to the guards I brought along, and tell them to prepare for combat. I'll give them a few seconds before I open the door.
Hua cracks the door. The compartment is full of people (at least 15, probably more), two of which have raised tools to smack the first person through the door. She doesn't see a warhead.

Hua has the highest speed, and can thus go first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Daymar is going to move on with Pookivo, suggesting that two guards are left behind to guard the mostly converted prisoners.

I take that as a no: Daymar finishes his quick pass over the prisoners so that he can accompany Pookivo on his way down the reactor section.

The are lightly armed, and if they were expecting dreadstormers, they were not expecting an army of security. They sweep through the section.

Towards the end of the sweep, daymar notices that four entire consoles seem to be blinking in some sort of warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Pacifica checks the names of the four “compromised” men, and orders (whispering) them to cover their faces, she tells the others to tie the 4 guys loosely, so they look like detained people; she asks Vinobi for the names of the female officers that could be with Zybo right now.
Vinobi: Jiniva, Zibipor, Nikoe, and Tutuna.

You have 10 compromised fighters and 4 clean, rather than 4 compromised and 10 clean fighters.

Quote:
Then she speaks to Zybo:
Quote:

Sir, I have news that cannot wait. I know you and your company are very tense, everybody does; but I have a message for you. How would you like me to deliver this message?
Zybo: "I'll come get the message."

He goes through the door, and the woman lets him go.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!

Last edited by ericthered; 07-20-2022 at 09:30 AM.
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote