View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 01:31 PM   #1454
TGLS

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Hua pulls Vinobi off to the side, and Vinobi ducks into his office.

"At last you people are actually talking to us!"

"We've got what, 12 officers still out there running things? and... Jokuchi has lasers, Jivithi has motive, and Vibibu has life support, so we don't need to worry about them. Did you get Tutuna? She's in charge of security, and the most likely to try something. She would have been with the attack on the forward command center. Her or Zybo are the ones I'm most worried about."
"Hopefully Tutuna's dead and we don't have to worry about her."

"I wouldn't be too concerned about Zybo. We did a number on him and he's probably wandering around looking for Pacifica. But he's not one of ours either. Any idea where he is?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
"I'd have said Vibibu might try something, but he's on our side. Buthiji in missiles might try something... and Tizu in the rector core.... wow... and those ones are the best situated to actually blow up the ship. warheads and Reactors. That might have been intentional."
"Good, good. Do you think you could talk the guards into opening a door out? The radio in the captain's office has been wrecked and rigged to explode. We'll need to get out of the crew quarters to deliver the information to our forces. I rather not have to fight off the remaining forces in the quarters first."
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote