View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 02:51 AM   #1522
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
(...)Zybo: "Wait, you think Tutuna is working with them? How sure are you? This is really bad."
Yes.

If this ship is prevented from going to war, the cause is lost.
The enemy wants to stop the Nightfall at all costs, we must protect it.

The Dreadstormers can synthetize an "obedience" drug from the psi suppressants, its effects are activated with psi and its influence lasts about 24-48 hours depending on the concentration, if you stop the intake; I just learned this from Botha, who couldn’t confess earlier because of the drugs.

They drugged Botha and using her position in transportation they distributed the drug after the fire. Vinobi noticed an unusual behavior from certain officers, following patterns like Botha's.

Vinobi was about to confirm this when this attack took place.

We can conclude that the death of the captain was planned. With his final orders being "to destroy the ship", the lack of a leader would make the higher officers fight among them, especially if somebody went against his "final orders". He died to make the Dreadstormers succeed in destroying the Nightfall.

Let’s be careful.

Quote:
The others seem to be names you just made up
OOC: Hahaha, I was worried when I read this, because when I searched for their names I did not find them, LOL... here they are.