View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 08:06 AM   #1455
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Daymar will then proceed with mental surgery on the 50 prisoners. He got one failure, but not a critical; saving Luck for critical failures. After making the first circuit he will check in with Pacifica on their time frame, with sufficient time he will make a second pass for insurance.
He doesn't think that first pass caught everyone, but he didn't expect it to.

He checks in with Pacifica: its been about two minutes since he started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
"I wouldn't be too concerned about Zybo. We did a number on him and he's probably wandering around looking for Pacifica. But he's not one of ours either. Any idea where he is?"
"He was with the forces getting ready to take back the forward control center. His location is unknown as Tutuna. They may even be together. Or both dead."

Quote:
"Good, good. Do you think you could talk the guards into opening a door out? The radio in the captain's office has been wrecked and rigged to explode. We'll need to get out of the crew quarters to deliver the information to our forces. I rather not have to fight off the remaining forces in the quarters first."
"At this point, I could probably talk the remaining guards in here into following me. Do you need the codes to the door?"

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote